About Dr. Susan Bartell
Dr. Susan Bartell’s mission is to help people recognize that they can have greater control over their emotional health and physical well-being, and can improve the quality of their lives. She achieves this by teaching individuals and groups many ways to master a range of skills in order to successfully meet even their most challenging moments head-on. Her goal is to provide a perspective that allows people to balance life’s demands through adaptive coping strategies so they can truly value the positive aspects of their lives.
She focuses on all aspects of life-balance for families, corporations, schools and other organizations. Dr. Bartell specializes in topics related to:
- Improving family, work and other interpersonal relationships
- Corporate, personal and family stress reduction
- School and work-life balance
- Developing a healthy lifestyle
As a corporate consultant she also brings her unique ability to:
- Identify weaknesses within the corporate/organizational infrastructure which negatively impact on productivity
- Develop corrective strategies to address the insufficiencies she identifies
Subscribe to receive a monthly newsletter in which Dr. Susan shares an emotional health perspective on what is happening in the our world.